4.17.2007

Rap Artist of the Week - DJ Puffy Bread Performs His H** S*NG

Puffy Bread's latest song hits home with his community and resonates deep.

Here's a sample of the lyrics:

I a* s* A*** W** E**** S* O*** M******** E**. Yeah - what? Yeah - what? B***** T*** Y** I l*** f** m*****. Yeah - what? Yeah - what?


Recently BLRBS.com had the opportunity to sit down with Bread. Here's a portion of that interview:

BLRBS: Welcome Puffy Bread.

PB: H***o

BLRBS: Congratulations on your recent recording hitting gold. To what do you attribute your music's great success?

PB: R*gh*. W* use m***** nak** women h** in our vid***.

BLRBS: Surely there's more to it than that?

PB: N*** dawg.

BLRBS: Now - I guess congratulations are in order for your Academy Award (Song of the Year), and Grammy Award (Album of the Year). How does it feel finally getting the respect you so richly deserve?

PB: Coming from the str**** (Rep******!) I feel it doesn't matter *** ** that I can't carr* a t***, and my peeps agree ****.

BLRBS: And so does the Academy, right?

PB: Yeah dawg, keep** ** r***.

BLRBS: Represent!

PB: What the w*** was that?

BLRBS: I don't know - you know. You say "represent!" sometimes and so it sounds cool I think, so I was just just saying it.

PB: You wh*** cr***** pret*****!! Get out!!

BLRBS: But I live here!

PB: No tal*** wh*** l*** x* y** z*$%^&!


It was such a pleasure speaking with DJ Puffy Bread. Truly he was so intelligent and really knows the history, and culture of gang violence and drug dealing. It's no wonder Puffy Bread has quickly risen in the oven of the rap world, straight out of the streets of the Chicago suburbs. Represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment