4.12.2007

Someone should just shut MSNBCtv down - your whole network is offensive

Dear MSNBCtv:

From Keith Olbermann's show, to your "Worst Person In The World"
feature, to Hardball, I'm thinking, you can't really get much more
offensive than that... so if you're going to fire IMUS, why not just
shut the whole network down? You've done enough damage for one decade I think.

One thing will be true after Imus is gone - MSNBCtv will now officially
have no sense of humor at all. Not that Imus was very funny either,
but at least he was in POSSESSION of a sense of humor. At least he
could smell humor when it existed within 60 feet of his nose, unlike
your other hosts.

I've got an idea for you! How about a "Worst Network In The World"
spot and you can just feature MSNBCtv there everyday?!

I feel sorry for Tucker. How did he get stuck on your network? He may
be the one exception to your humorless rule, although as your lone
conservative, isn't he mainly there to act as punching bag?

Anyway - I'll just mention that Keith Olbermann is perhaps the only
news show host that actually makes me want to vomit each time he opens his mouth. I'm usually fortunate enough to miss his show, and I fortunately am not even sure what channel MSNBCtv is on (is it 312, or 272?) but on those occasions when I do catch a show I'm reminded why I watch FOX.

Sincerely,

BLRBS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment