3.25.2007

Borat - The sound of throwing up

Imagine the sound of someone vomiting: "Borat!" "Borat!" After hearing the hype I rented the movie from Netflix. Although there were some laughs in the beginning, the movie became increasingly disgusting, until I reached the point of ejecting the movie sometime after the "do you clean my anus?" dinner party.

Amazingly Rottentomatoes.com gave this movie a 91% fresh rating. That's almost as disturbing as the movie. The jokes were pretty much all used up in the first 15 minutes, after which it became the same staged setup where this jerk exploited people's honest desire to befriend someone of a foreign culture only to insult them repeatedly.

I was puzzled when I heard many people wanted to sue him after the movie came out, but after seeing it, I not only understand but hope that he loses his "anus" big time. He deserves it. "You are suing my ass in the US of A?"

No comments:

Post a Comment